- The greatest Canadian is Chris Hadfield.
- He is the greatest Canadian because he is the first ever Canadian to ever walk on space he installed the Canadarm2 at space and lastly he had a pilot scholarship at 15.
- My speech went great because i was able to speak very clearly without stuttering. Another reason why i did good is that i provided great facts to help opinion. Lastly i was able to speak with confidence.
- 1. Look up more, 2. Try to show why he is the greatest Canadian by showing confidence, 3. Be a little bit louder, 4. Have good flow, 5. Have good facts.
- The second greatest Canadian is Terry Fox because he is the one who did the marathon of hope so he raise money for cancer research and the impact he did for Canada is still going on.
2. Dominic, Ian, Anne and Macoy where in my group. Ian Dominic Anne and I did recording and Ian and Dom and i where in the film. Ian and Dom did the editing.
3.Our film is about a 4k TV and it has bundles like such as a phone with a tv and a video game console and the TV. and we try to convince people that this tv is better and cheaper than mos TV’s .
4. I think Our film was good but it can be improved. I think its good because it had a ton of information about the TV and that i think it is worth the price than other tv’s.
5. I think it can be a little bit more informative and to show more about the tv to tell them you are getting a bang for your buck.
6. I would give it a grade of 5 MYP scale at most because it has funny parts and informative parts in the film and convincing parts to. especially the last part which i thought was funny.
7. I think phones completely change society. the things phones can do are play video games. calling built in internet and photos video calls checking your health notes and the weather etc. that is a lot for phones these days but do you know whats more exciting is that you can do so much more phones have plenty of potential and i’m excited to see what phones of the future have in store for us.
- Lanes of the school you must ask what are the lanes.
- where the washrooms are so if you need to go you know where to go.
- the block orders ABCD blue pod and yellow pod block orders A and B. A is gym Theatre band or art b block is English and design. and d and c are math socials science and your language classes and green pod is just the opposite.
- Pods there is yellow and blue and green.
- Respect your teachers and everybody around you.
- Ask your peers or teachers question on where to go.
- Ask your teachers what class you have next.
- Don’t be late for class.
- If your sick tell your parent to excuse you.
- Always be ready with the right supplies so you don’t have to ask.
Welcome to your brand new blog at Johnston Heights Secondary Sites.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, ideas and more.